Let's transform your outdoor space.
Residents of Colorado know our state is a hub for outdoor living in the American West. With a great deck and patio cover, you can enjoy what this beautiful area has to offer with the kind of comfort you typically only find inside your home. From dinners on summer nights to sharing drinks with loved ones on a brisk autumn evening, the possibilities are endless. Before these moments happen, you need an experienced contractor who can transform your outdoor space into something that matches what you have envisioned.
Colorado Custom Covers & Decks is your top choice for unique decks and patio covers. Our team has years of experience handling projects of all shapes and sizes, and we love a challenge. Whether you want a traditional wood deck, an outdoor roof over your at-home spa, or anything else you can imagine, our team has the skill to make it happen. We also offer competitive pricing and financing that can make getting our services an option you will not want to pass up.
How to Find a Deck Contractor
- Local Expertise When searching for a deck contractor in Morrison, look for local experts like Colorado Custom Covers & Decks. We know the area, the climate, and the best materials for your project.
- Referrals & Reviews Ask friends, family, and neighbors for referrals, and check online reviews to gauge a contractor's reputation.
- Credentials Ensure your contractor is licensed, insured, and has a solid track record of quality work.
- Custom Solutions Seek contractors who offer personalized solutions, tailored to your specific needs.
- Free Consultation Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your dream deck project. We're here to bring your vision to life!
From the first nail to the finishing creative touches, your specifications are our priority. To ensure you get ideal results, there are three factors that our team will discuss with you while planning your new deck.
These factors include:
- Size: Your home’s shape, the types of amenities you want, and how you imagine using your deck will determine its size. Smaller spaces can be great for fire pits, hot tubs, or more intimate outdoor gathering or dining spaces. On the other hand, a larger area can allow you to host numerous people at once and fit various amenities.
- Materials: There are several fabulous options for materials that can give you the durability you need, all while looking stunning. Many types of wood, from cedar to redwood, are widely available and affordable. Composite materials are also a great choice. They are virtually maintenance free, because there is no risk of rotting or damage from wood-eating insects. We can even build your deck out of aluminum materials, which are capable of easily withstanding the elements.
- Color and railings: From grain coloring to variegation, there are many ways our team can help your deck fit an aesthetic that matches or complements your home. Additionally, the style and color of your railings can make the new addition stand out.
The Benefits of a Patio Cover
A quality cover can transform your patio or deck into an extension of your home. These features allow you to fit the area with comfortable furniture and other amenities that need protection from the sun, rain, and snow. Colorado weather can be unpredictable, but a patio roof lets you enjoy outdoor living year-round. Whether it is sipping your morning coffee during a downpour, lounging in a hot tub during a snow flurry, or relaxing in the shade on a hot summer day, a cover can make these things and so much more possible for your household.
Do you want to see examples of our work? Take a look at our project portfolio. We are proud of all the decks and patio covers we have completed and are eager to continue providing stellar results to our customers.
“We LOVE our new deck, which is made of composite materials but looks like wood. We got three bids before we chose a deck company. We decided to go with the company that took us seriously and provided a complete and detailed written estimate.” - Miki S.
“We really enjoyed working with them. It took some time for us to get on their schedule but totally worth the wait. The work was clean and the crew was respectful of our space. Highly recommend.” - Audrey S.
“From the start Jonathan listened to our ideas and requests offering sound advise and no pressure. Once the project started Jonathan’s crew were always prompt everyday starting early and working the entire day.” - Joe G.
“They are true craftsman that take their time to do a quality job. They showed up everyday at 7am and worked thru the day. Jonathan is great at communicating changes and keeping the design and construction costs within budget.” - Dan B.
“Colorado Custom gave us the best quote and did an excellent job replacing the deck using the highest quality materials. Jonathan’s team was fast and courteous, completing the entire removal and replacement in three weeks, through snow, rain and winds” - Doug W.
“The commitment of the crew is outstanding. Small crew but dedicated to giving 100% to pleasing the owners of each home they work on. I've seen their unique work!” - Gary E.
“Jonathan Moeller did an excellent job of responding to our requests and showed up early on the original estimate and when our install date came time to do and complete. Both covers were installed in about 8 hours.” - Lee & Barbara K.
“They completed my deck much faster than I expected, lived up to everything they said they’d do and at a very fair price. The craftsmanship was impeccable!” - Derek G.