Morrison Patio Construction
Colorado Custom Covers and Decks is here to handle your patio construction project. We have years of experience in the industry and a reputation for providing quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.
Our team of skilled craftworkers can help you design and build a custom patio that fits your needs and budget.
Call (720) 738-4707 to learn more about our patio construction services in Morrison.
Choosing the Right Material for Your Patio
Some of the most popular patio materials include:
Our experienced technicians will work with you. We want to fulfill your vision for the perfect patio, and we know which materials will accomplish this goal.
What to Consider When Building a Patio
- Size: The size of your patio depends on the size of your yard and how you plan to use your patio. If the patio is for entertaining, you must make sure it is large enough to accommodate your guests.
- Shape: If you have a small yard, a square or rectangular patio may be the best option. If you have a large yard, you may want to consider a circular or oval patio.
- Design: Your patio’s design depends on your personal preferences and the style of your home. We can help you design a patio that meets your needs and budget.
- Location: The layout of your yard will dictate your patio’s location. The patio must complement the shape of the yard and the home, and it must be able to accommodate its function.
Why Choose Colorado Custom Covers and Decks?
- Quality workmanship: Our team of skilled craftsmen can help you design and build the custom patio of your dreams.
- Exceptional customer service: Our friendly staff is here to serve you. We never try to upsell you or pressure you into paying for something you don’t need.
- Affordable prices: We offer competitive prices on all of our patio construction services, and we offer free estimates.
Contact us online to schedule a free estimate for patio construction in Morrison.
“We LOVE our new deck, which is made of composite materials but looks like wood. We got three bids before we chose a deck company. We decided to go with the company that took us seriously and provided a complete and detailed written estimate.” - Miki S.
“We really enjoyed working with them. It took some time for us to get on their schedule but totally worth the wait. The work was clean and the crew was respectful of our space. Highly recommend.” - Audrey S.
“From the start Jonathan listened to our ideas and requests offering sound advise and no pressure. Once the project started Jonathan’s crew were always prompt everyday starting early and working the entire day.” - Joe G.
“They are true craftsman that take their time to do a quality job. They showed up everyday at 7am and worked thru the day. Jonathan is great at communicating changes and keeping the design and construction costs within budget.” - Dan B.
“Colorado Custom gave us the best quote and did an excellent job replacing the deck using the highest quality materials. Jonathan’s team was fast and courteous, completing the entire removal and replacement in three weeks, through snow, rain and winds” - Doug W.
“The commitment of the crew is outstanding. Small crew but dedicated to giving 100% to pleasing the owners of each home they work on. I've seen their unique work!” - Gary E.
“Jonathan Moeller did an excellent job of responding to our requests and showed up early on the original estimate and when our install date came time to do and complete. Both covers were installed in about 8 hours.” - Lee & Barbara K.
“They completed my deck much faster than I expected, lived up to everything they said they’d do and at a very fair price. The craftsmanship was impeccable!” - Derek G.